Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sometimes I do dumb things.

Occasionally I walk into walls...and door frames...and counter tops...during full daylight and while sober.

Every now and then I roll my hair up in my car window.

From time to time I trip while walking across completely flat surfaces...like the carpet jumps up to grab me or something.

I have been known to ask for help when multiplying 25 x 2.

And sometimes....not too often, but sometimes, I'll check our bank account balance and see odd charges and become convinced that our credit card number was stolen and call the bank to contest the charges, call the company to demand a refund, cancel said credit card, look up the information to the better business bureau so as to report said company and the information the Texas Banking Commission so as to threaten the bank should they choose not to help me, and post a blog about how much ID theft sucks....and THEN ask my husband if he might maybe have purchased something without telling me about it. Which, of course, he had.

Sometimes I do dumb things. Sometimes I'm wrong about a lot. Sometimes I over-react.

Who am I kidding. I pretty much always over-react.

4 comments:

McMel said...

you are so silly.

rolling your hair up in the car window?! OUCH!

Sutton said...

You are a nut. that's obsurd. Iloveyou!

AtlantaMama said...

the Dave R. way... "budget meetings" (we can relate to your story)

A Southern Wedding Belle said...

You are hilarious! It has been a while since I have been a blog-reader. I've missed so much! Keep the laughs coming!

...putting down some roots?